Tuesday 3 September 2013

Road Carnage On Kenyan Roads

I am very worried about road accidents in Kenya. You see we cannot approach driving the way we approach the Olympics.Its not a race. I will not blame the roads, though cow boy contractors are many here. Surprise i will not blame the police they are not the ones on the wheel. I will not even blame women drivers ; they drive slowly.. some too aggressively...even when they know they should be giving way. I will not even blame alcohol, khat and cannabis, we know we should not take them and drive. In short i will shoot my arrows directly to the culprit: All this slaughter, death and murder has been caused by the men on the roads: black men, brown men,  red men  and white men: catholic, protestant, Muslim and heathen. Males of all tribes and races and ages as long as they are resident here. Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment